Friday, 2 September 2016

Just chatting!!!!!!!!

Good morning everybody. Oh my goodness I have neglected my blog tooo much!!!!

So sorry I have been so busy. We lost one of our four legged babies last weekend and it was traumatic to say the least. Gigi was our baby cat and a real little brat at that. But we miss her and of course no crafting was done.

I have picked up my game and are back crafting again.

I have a class at our local scrapbooking store "Beautiful Scrapbooks on Sat 10 th September.

Sharing today what I did.

I used the amazing new colours of K Craft glimmer spray.


Coloured this gorgeous owl using the spray. I mixed the 3 colours.


I coloured my prills. You can also colour beads or sylica gel balls using this.


Some stencil bumping.


And a snippet of the finished project.




As always I would appreciate your input.

Lovies

Ada
  


No comments: