Thursday, 30 March 2017

The Scrapbook Studio - Jeffreys Bay

I was super excited to be asked by Cariena Basson of The Scrapbook Studio to come and teach a class in her shop in J Bay.

What an experience!!!!!!! It was amazing. So many new friends and loads of fun we had.

We started the day real early to be in Port Elizabeth at about 8.30 am. We went by road to J Bay.

Guess where our first stop was.

The view from the little cafe where we stopped for coffee!!!
Look what we ended up with. Not just ONE but Three cocktails!!!!!!!



My two partners in crime!!!! Karen and Teresa.



My accommodation at "The Beachouse" in J Bay




And the projects the girls did.





Some of the new friends I met!!!!












I hope to be back there soon.

As always

Keep scrapping
Lovies
Ada






No comments: